Sunday, November 19, 2017

Belts and Bonfire

I waited for Master on the floor in our room.  He came in and told me to get naked- I was wearing my robe because of the cold.  After I threw my robe off to the side he came and stood directly in front of me, looking down.  I knew what he wanted, so I took his cock in my hands and then in my mouth.  He was making all the good noises of pleasure, which spurred me on to be even more enthusiastic.  Then he reached just to the side where the machete lay.  Who else keeps a machete on their ironing board?  No one I know!  

He pressed it up against my neck.  I could feel wetness between my legs starting to become a river down my thigh.  Master used the flat edge of the knife to beat my ass, the hard metal so unforgiving.  I kept at my sucking though, not daring to stop.

Then he pushed me backwards and laid the machete across my neck.  He entered me, and it was almost TOO wet, if such a thing is possible.  I was already soaked.  It felt wonderful, and I came quickly. 

  He had me get up and stand facing my dresser.  I could hear him taking his belt out of the loops behind me.   There were many snaps around the air behind me, to give me a good dose of anticipation, before he began to connect.   After a good belting, he fucked me doggy style on the floor.  He looped his belt around my neck and that was amazing.  I can't even describe how much I love that.

He took me to bed and said he wanted me to tease him, to use any part of my body I would like, but not do it enough to make him come for 45 minutes.  I'm a good teaser.  I went all up and down his body and used every part, but I got him so excited in the end that he couldn't wait, and he flipped me over to my stomach and came inside me.  That was only about 20 minutes!  But I'm not allowed to refuse when he says "Roll over", so that was that.  

We also had a bonfire Saturday, and a bunch of kids over here (that was well after our play time).   The kids were so different than last year.  They are the same friends, but now they seemed quieter and more mature.  

I started feeling sick and achy pretty early so I went to bed. I didn't even hear the puppy escape from her crate and Master calling her and trying to catch her as she ran all over the house like a nut (she does that to look for her toys).  Master told me about that in the morning.  

2 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...