Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Songs My Master Sings Me

 Master sang me this song while beating on my ass with two canes.

Oh ksst was a good slave,
She gave lots of head,
And the lips of her cunt were
Pink, purple and red.

Her head hair was golden, 
her cunt it was bald,
And her tight little asshole,
Is occasionally plowed.

I beat her in England,
I fucked her in France,
The one thing they say is
She's quick out of her pants.

So come all you Masters, 
Where ever you're found,
Let's beat her and fuck her,
Right here on the ground.

Here is the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDRd2u3i7s8

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...