Wednesday, November 22, 2017

TMI Tuesday: Then and Now

1. What was your favorite band in high school?



The Beatles

2. What is your favorite band now?


I still like the Beatles, but I don't listen to them that much anymore.  I'm not sure I have a favorite band now.   Some that I like that are newer are Pink and The Dixie Chicks. I listen to a lot of old music too, like Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong- they are a couple of my favorites.

3. What was your go to “make me feel better” food in high school?


Cereal.  I ate SO MUCH cereal. 


4. What is your go to “make me feel better” food now? Why?



Chocolate.  It wards off dementors.
 
5. Fill in the blank:  That _____ was then; this _____ is now.



I'm drawing a complete blank on these blanks!  Maybe I will come back to it.  Or not.

Bonus: Where were you and what were you doing on November 21, 2016?


I was having a little Honest Talk with my Master.  


More TMI Tuesday here:  https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2017/11/20/tmi-tuesday-november-21-2017/

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...