Friday, February 16, 2018

Busy Week

It's been a busy week, and requiring constant  planning and re-planning to fit everything in.  I envy those for whom slavery means turning off their brain and just submitting.  
It's not like that at all for me.  Not even close to that. 

Just as an example, there was yesterday.

I got up at 5:00 to make Master's breakfast.  I already had a message from Mystique asking if I wanted to go with her to help out Sarahnade with getting to the doctor and shopping again this week.  Her PT was at 10, so we had to meet down at the Fleet Farm parking lot at 8:00.  Sarahnade lives a little bit more than an hour from here.  I asked Master if I could go and he said yes. 

It was Thursday, so it was my day to do all the washing of sheets.  So, first I stripped all the beds, but I didn't want to leave the laundry moldering for a half a day, so I didn't start it running.   I cleaned the upstairs bathroom, and had all the dogs out and back in again, cleaned up the kitchen, had a shower, and started the dishwasher and was ready to leave the house a little after 7:00.  I hoped to make a detour downtown for Pokemon supplies before meeting at Fleet Farm, which just took a few minutes.

Mystique and I walked around for about half an hour while we waited for the appointment to be done.   Then we all had a fun time after the PT going to lunch (where they helped me stick to my diet, thank you thank you!). Mystique is doing Weight Watchers, so hers is a bit different, but still the same idea.  We stopped by the store quick for some essentials, then Mystique and I drove back home.   

I arrived at home at 2:00.

I started the laundry, cleaned up dog poop in the yard (lots of melting snow means lots of revealed poop!), fed the sheep and tried to do a bit of mucking in the barn (not much really).   Then I put new sheets on the bed and vacuumed the upstairs. 

I switched over the first load of laundry and then went to pick up the older kid at school (he's done with after school things at 4). 

When I got home I flipped over the second load of laundry to the dryer and made dinner, chicken, in time to be out the door again at 5:30 to take the younger kid to his Thursday night club at school.  While he was at the club I went to the grocery store to get some desserts (which I won't be eating).   I forgot the sausage so I have to go back today. 

I got home at about 8 pm, said hi to Master for a minute or two, looked at stuff on the computer, gathered the laundry from the basement and began putting it away (this isn't finished yet), let dogs out and back in,  fed them and then it was basically bedtime.  We had sex, which was delightful but rather hurried.  

And sleep, happy sleep. 


  1. Just another typical day. LOL You are one busy chick!

  2. Wow, you were in beast mode that day!!

  3. Friday I definitely took it easy. I cleaned and watched a movie, then had to take the kid shopping for shoes after school.

  4. WOW..just reading that makes me tired. Actually with 3 kids in 4 years...I was always does slow down...hugs abby


TMI Tuesday

1. What was your favorite part of yesterday? I was very lucky in playing Pokemon yesterday, I got two shinies, which are kind of rare.   ...