Monday, February 19, 2018

TMI Tuesday: Space, what Space?

1. Do you think that fate or destiny play a role in love?  
a. Absolutely  
b. For the most part
c. Somewhat
d. Not really  
e. Not at all

I guess I'm going to go for d here.  There could be a little bit of fate, maybe, but mostly I believe in happenstance and free will decisions people make to determine their own course.

2. True or False – If my sexual likes and dislikes are not in line with my partners, I change them.

I have tried.  It's not like switching a light bulb on and off to change my likes. It's impossible for me to say "Oh, now I like this because he likes it," but it actually can happen with behavioral  conditioning. My Master has done that for some things.
 
3. You and your partner are at a party. Both of you are equally acquainted with the hosts and the other people attending, although you aren’t the best of pals with any of the guests, you have conversed with them on a few occasions. During the socializing, what would you most likely do?

  a. I’d stay glued to my partner’s side, conversing with the same people he/she is.
  b. I’d be away from my partner, mingling with the other guests. c. I’d stay near my partner, but involved in different conversations. d. I spend some time by my partner’s side, and some time mingling. e. I let my partner drift or stick by me – as she/he wishes.

Pretty much a.  I'd go for a short time to say hi to other people if I was worried about missing them because they might leave early, but not that much straying.

 4. Have you ever gone through your partner’s journal, diary or personal letters?
  a. Yes – I've read it/them from A to Z.
  b. Yes – I’ve read some of it/them.
  c. I know where she/he keeps them but I haven’t read any.  
 d. I know where she/he keeps them – I couldn’t help but look –  but  I haven’t read any.  
 e. No – I don’t know where she/he keeps them, and I have no intention of looking.
f. No – I don’t know where she/he keeps them, even though I’ve looked.

e. I don't even know if he has any letters, and I certainly wouldn't read them.  He never keeps a journal. 

5. Have you ever had a romantic partner go through your journal, diary, personal letters or text messages without your permission? How did you feel? What did you do?

I have always kept journals, and once I became his slave he naturally could do as he liked with them, including read them.  He did too.  Before that, I had always kept them private.  When he read bits of them once without asking me he felt guilty and told me.  I was embarrassed, but don't remember being angry. I didn't really do anything.


Bonus:  What makes you feel loved?

My Master :)  He tells me and shows me that he loves me often.
 I love that.  I need that.

TMI Tuesday blog, see more here:  https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/19/tmi-tuesday-feb-20-2018/

3 comments:

  1. Interesting answer to Q2. Some would say behavioral conditioning is a form of brainwashing (not me, I don't know enough to judge either way) so that would piss a few feminists off. But I'd say all relationships involve a bit of behavioral conditioning of some sort anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do agree with number 2 since I think it happened here too. Though to be honest if I hadn't wanted it then it couldn't have. Great answers xx

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...