Monday, February 26, 2018

Saturday Night Adventure

Saturday night we went with Mystique and hasufel (her sub of 4 or 5 years now) to a play party down south.   First we had dinner at a place I picked (Dr. Peter suggested it to me) which served Peruvian food.  I hadn't ever eaten Peruvian food so I was intrigued.  It was good, but maybe not spiced enough for some of us.   I had a pork sandwich with sweet potato fries IN the sandwich, which was unexpected but delicious.  Mystique and hasufel don't like spicy so it was good for them.

Before that we had gone to our local Pokemon Go community day, just Master and me for that one.   Just imagine a bunch of crazed Pokemon-ers running around on the university campus in 25-30F degree weather with a stiff breeze blowing, capturing all the Dratinis (normally a very rare crittter).  It was cold but we were warmed by fun somewhat.  After almost 3 hours I was quite stiff and sore anyway, even with all the fun-warmth.    Then we had to run home, change clothes, let dogs out, and head out to dinner and the party.  

Once we had settled in and finished socializing, Master took me to a cross in the corner of the dungeon.  I stripped off all my clothes and he got the ropes ready to tie a harness on me.   I was already getting excited as he had me raise my arms and turn this way and that until he was finished tying.   He directed me to step up to face the cross and the first thing I felt was his belt snapping me.  He used the new leather straps as well, and then gave me a nice long flogging.   There was a pause when he had me step away and he put the hood on me.  As I felt my way back to the cross blind I could feel myself slipping away partially into space.  The music was muted and I was more alone, except for the physical connection to my Master as the floggers continued to fall on me. 

He hit me with several canes, and other implements that I'm not even sure about, and right about the point when I was ready to stop, it was really hurting, he asked if I was ready for the grand finale. 

I said yes.


He told me it was going to be ten hard ones with the tire tread paddle, an extremely severe implement.  

Tire tread paddle:


Wicked, huh?

One. Two. Three. All hard ones on my ass.  Four and five were on each of my shoulders.  Six and seven were even more painful.  At eight I began to cry quietly.  Nine and ten finished me off.  

Relief.   

And then: Eleven. Hey!   That was an extra for good luck, I guess.

But now he really was done and he turned me around and held me tight.  It felt amazing to be his and wrapped his arms.  As soon as he had unhooded me and I'd cleaned up our station he led me into a quieter back room where he pushed me to me knees and had me suck him.  Then I laid down our towel and blanket on the floor and he fucked me.  We could here people talking just around the corner but I couldn't tell if they peeked in or not.  There was no door or anything so I didn't really expect privacy.  He slapped my face a bunch, which made me come hard.   He finished inside me while in doggy style position on my hands and knees.  As below.

Here's the effects on my butt, picture taken Sunday night:



A close up:  


Master was funny Sunday morning.  He commented after looking at me naked, "Have you seen your butt today?  I must have been pretty hard on it last night!"  

I noticed!









1 comment:

  1. seems like a very exciting date. and also, i'm now keen on checking out Peruvian food. That paddle looks super scary!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...