Sunday, June 3, 2018

Face Full

Saturday morning Master had to leave for work early, but he thought I needed a little attention first.  He put me over his knee and spanked me a few times with my bathrobe up over my head.  He took me upstairs and had me get on my knees to pleasure him.  He had to leave in a few minutes so he didn't fuck me, but he did use the dildo on me and then came all over my face as I lay on the bedroom floor.  There was a lot- I mean EVERYWHERE.  That was hot, but I still wanted to fuck desperately. 
I asked him if I could use the vibrator on myself- he said yes, so after he left I did so.

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ancilla, now that's one way to start the day!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...