Friday, June 15, 2018

FFF 20

6/8  some gardening?  The bugs were out and drove me back to the house before I was really done.  Biting gnats, mosquitoes, ugh!

6/9 at least an hour of walking

6/10  half hour of walking

6/11  half hour walk, then another half hour walk later while my car was getting fixed.

6/12   40 minute walk, or thereabouts

6/13   30 minute walk, then a 25 minute walk later, all doing Pokemon Go.

6/14   30 minutes of gardening, 20 minute walk

Trying to eat somewhat healthy, mostly, but not writing anything down.   

I did not weigh myself last week, but I gained 1 pound since two weeks ago. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    Way to go on the walking. 1 pound in 2 weeks is nothing :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...