Friday, June 1, 2018

FFF 18, Well sorta

I didn't keep my food and exercise journal this week, but I did try to stay with the low carb diet for many meals. And I walked on most days.  I just don't know how many.   I lost that pound again!  Now, if it will just stay gone.

On Saturday we drove 9 hours south to see my parents and my brother and his family.   It was a good visit, and we drove back on Monday.  It's so hot down there that a lot of the time I sat around feeling melted.   We did get to go see Avengers: Infinity War, which was pretty confusing to someone (us) who hasn't seen all the other movies.  It had some amusing lines though. 

Master had the day off Tuesday and Wednesday, although he worked at night.  We got to play a bunch on those days, which was really fun.  I didn't blog about it right away and now the details are lost in my mind mists.

I'm nearly done with this kitchen project, if you don't include the ceiling (I'm perfectly able to avoid looking up for a few more years).  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    Well done on the carbs and walking and congrats on the kitchen project :)

    Sounds like a great week. Glad you had a wonderful visit with family and hooray for days off and play time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Haven't seen that one yet. Went to The Book Club. Was cute.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at avoiding looking up at the ceiling. Cute. And yay on the lost pound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, this sounds like one of my FFF's. Sounds like you had a good visit with family (that's a loooong drive!) And you're right, no need to look at the ceiling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Ancilla on the lost pound. Sounds like you've had a fun week.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...