Tuesday, June 26, 2018

TMI Tuesday

1. Is your sex life more fantasy or reality?

I would say about half and half.  I really only write about the reality parts, but I spend rather a lot of time fantasizing. It pretty much constantly intrudes on my other thoughts.  Especially today when my cunt is simply thrumming at me.  Ok, especially every day.


2. If you could hook-up with a past lover (with no repercussions or regret), who would it be and why? (No need to use real names just briefly describe the person and their relationship to you.)




She is a beautiful lady that I love very dearly and I still see as friends, but we don't "hook up" any more.  I would love to do that again as I'm still very attracted to her and she's an excellent sadist.

3. You can only indulge in one of the following sex acts for the rest of your life, which would you choose to enjoy?
a. oral sex, only giving
b. 69
c. oral sex, only receiving
d. mutual masturbation

No doubt it would be giving oral sex.  My Master loves it and I love pleasing him.  I can't give it up.

 
4. With each lover do you pay attention to what they want or do you have a repertoire that you stick to when having sex?

I start with my learned repertoire but I consciously stay alert for cues that they may want something else.

 
5. Do you initiate sex for healthful benefits, e.g., to sleep better or relieve pain?

No, not really.  I basically only initiate out of desperation, or because I already think my Master wants sex.  

 
Bonus: Do you understand the clitoris?

Better yet, does the clitoris understand ME?


TMI Tuesdays

3 comments:

  1. Interesting questions as always. I enjoyed reading your answers :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you think of the Handmaid's Tale, the television series? Do you have any guilty politically incorrect pleasures watching it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not seen the tv show, since we don't get that channel, but I did read the book and I will admit that there were certain aspects that were kind of hot in a dystopian DO NOT WANT FOR REAL sort of way.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...