Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Feeling The Dominance

Just about every slave or submissive I know who is in a long term, live together relationship, at times feels they need more.  More dominance, more orders, more structure.  For Dominants or Masters, these things tend to go in natural cycles, from what I've observed and heard from others.  

  It can be very difficult for a submissive person to say "Sir, I need more...".   It just feels wrong to us.  Besides the fact that actually receiving more can be quite painful 0_o.

 Generally, if one waits patiently, the dominance level, play frequency or intensity, number of orders or what ever is just a little lacking will come back up to the level that one's Dominant or Master typically enjoys.

This is not one of those times for me.   

Lately I have felt his dominance in such a way that when I go out to the store I feel almost as if everyone else can see the word "slave" branded on my forehead and they are just too polite to say anything.   

It is disconcerting (in public) and reassuring (inside myself) at the same time.   


11 comments:

  1. OMG, I soooo know that feeling!
    Honestly, I'm rather happy to hear that I'm not the only one who ever walks into the store thinking there's words glowing on my head and Everybody can read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little hesitant in posting that, thinking it made me sound kooky. So thanks for relating that I'm not the only one! <3

      Delete
  2. That's incredible ancilla! They may not be able to see the word "slave" but I'd bet they see a wonderfully confident, contented, assured, peaceful woman. Daddy's dominance and expressed ownership make me feel so grounded in who I am. Happy for you!!

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have what you want and I think your positive outlook is a big part of that.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is good, ya know. We're only here for a short time, might as well wring the most goodness out of that we can.

      Delete
  4. Its a lovely feeling isnt it? sometimes i wish i could shout from the rooftop about our relationship but yet realistically i know i would probably be shunned lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly that! It is one of my reasons for blogging. To be able to share the good and the bad with someone. To shout, sometimes.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing. I like your response to Kitty. I agree, we are here for a short time, might as well enjoy life.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks joey! I often see the same celebration in your blog.

      Delete
  6. Daddy has expressed His Dominance much less in the last while (work mainly), but two days ago informed me that i will be without underwear for two weeks starting Friday. i suspect i will feel like you ... that everyone will be able to see i am without knickers AND know the reason why! Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...