Monday, July 15, 2013

Things Don't Go As Planned

Well, we had several things planned for MadTownKinkFest.   Unfortunately, due to various reasons that were nobody's fault, they did not happen.

However, many things that we did not plan at all DID happen, and we had a really great time.  If I were not such a planner, and so psyched up, this would have been excellent.  As it is, I'm dealing with it and trying to put the best spin possible on it for my own self.  
We got to see many awesome friends and reconnect, and make a few new friends.   I got to meet fellow blogger Pieces Of Jade and see her awesomely beautiful pony gear.  As well as see her Master "W" drive her like a pro.   My Master held out his hand to her and got nuzzled.   This is the kind of horse he likes because he's super allergic to the real ones.  It took me back to when I was a kid and used to pretend I was a horse, with all the mannerisms, galloping around, neighing etc.

Jade's website:
 
Kinky and Poly 

Friday
 
The first thing after registration and checking into our hotel room was a kinky icebreaker class.   Master had chosen it, and I went along, not thinking about it too much, but when they told us what the game was, I felt like bolting out of the room.  We were supposed to write down something that we would do to someone (anyone!) in the room or that they could to do us.   Well, hell, I don't know these people, most of them, I don't want to do anything with them except maybe shake hands.   Maybe.   I had some serious ice going on that needed breaking.   

I told Master I might like to just sit this one out, and watch others play.  So he took my card and wrote on it, then made me put it in the bucket.   "I would like to receive a light bare bottom spanking" was what he wrote.  Ok then.  

The rounds went on and on, and my card was not drawn over and over again.  I put my name in for a few other people's wishes, on Master's orders, but my name was not drawn. 
 Each matched up set started with a tiny negotiation period, then they got exactly one minute to do whatever was on the card.  What people wrote on these cards ranged from hugs, to neck rubs, to face slapping, spanking and boob grabbing.  We were allowed to specify which gender we wanted to do it with, or leave it up to chance.  Master did not specify a gender on my card.  I'm not really sure what he wrote on his own card, but it was never drawn :(.  

 It was fun to watch, and I was getting more into the game spirit the more it went on.  

Then my card came up (bare bottom spanking-oooooo!!), and the bucket was passed around.  Anyone who wanted to spank me put their name card in another bucket and a name was picked out randomly-  which turned out to be the one man in the room that I actually knew besides my Master!

I didn't know him that well though, and I can tell you my heart was beating faster as I walked over to him.  We began our negotiations.  

Over the knee or not?  I thought for a second, then thought "WTH, over the knee, yes, I love that."   Then he said we'd do the number game.  I asked for an explanation, because I didn't remember what that was.   The spanking would start light, and increase up to where it was just right.  I would call out numbers according to how it felt to me.  The numbers have meanings:

1.  I can barely feel it.
2.  Very light
3.  Just about right
4.  A little too hard
5-whatever  I don't remember what those numbers meant because I wasn't planning to use them. 

Then came the hardest moment of all.  My flight response was trying to kick in, I wanted to make a run for the door, but I boldly hiked up my skirt, pulled down my panties and laid over his knee.  I was filled with all kinds of shame and embarrassment, but as soon as the spanking began I forgot all that and concentrated on giving out numbers.   

Spank, spank.  "One."
Spank, spank, spank "Two".
Spank, spank, spank, and so on for 30-ish seconds. 

  He asked me about a number, but I was getting into an "Oh, yes" happy state, and barely managed to squeak out "Three".    It stayed about that level for the rest of the minute.   I got up, rearranged my clothes, and thanked him, then scuttled back to my Master.   He looked approving.   

There were a few more rounds, then it was time to move on to the next class, which was Sex:  Shibari style! 



 

7 comments:

  1. Hi,

    That is a fun ice breaker. I once participated in something similar in a dungeon. I was spanked for one minute by a female Top chosen by the person in charge.

    It was a harsh spanking, but very exciting.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The class leader said they do it at all their events. It is never mandatory, but most people enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you had a good time.

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this sounds so much fun! Spanking over the knee is just lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading about the set up I am going to ask if we can go to the next one - I was too scared to go to this one! Your spanking sounded lovely though.

    And you sound like you played the same horse game I did as a young girl! Maybe we all do?

    Thank you so much for your kind words about Onyx! She loves praise. :-D

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...