Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It is an Anniversary

Twenty years ago today on a warm sunny day we stood in a woodsy park at the edge of a lake and promised "In sickness and in health, in good times and bad... until death do us part" in front of a judge, our family, our friends, and even our dogs. 

I did not think this beautiful marriage would ever evolve into an even more beautiful enslavement, but it has, and I don't regret anything, except perhaps that we didn't discover TTWD sooner.  

This morning I awoke with Master over me, touching my cunt and shoving his cock in my mouth.   He fucked me hard and fast, then sprang out of bed to head out for work, leaving me feeling used and quite slavish.  

I stumbled up too, barely awake, still not really adjusted back to the Central Time Zone.  It is an incredibly beautiful day.  As a consequence I am unbearably sappy and nostalgic today.    

I sent this to Master's FB after he'd left to work, and then spent some time just listening to it over and over.   

Remember When 


I'm going to make some pie. 



12 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, sounds like you off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary. Twenty is amazing! Congrats!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary!
    Mmmm, pie! What kind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strawberry cream pie. It is pretty good, but I'm on a quest for pie perfection, and this wasn't it. I'm going to try again next week, this time with strawberry rhubarb.

      Delete
  6. Twenty years! That's an accomplishment worth celebrating...and it sounds like you're off to a great start! Congratulations!

    Don't you just love that 'freshly used' feeling? :)

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love that feeling, and of having made him satisfied and happy.

      Delete
  7. Oh btw... Love that song! It's one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Along with everyone else - congratulations on 20 years! ava x

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...