Thursday, July 11, 2013

Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy!

Tomorrow is MTKF, and I'm bouncing off the walls excited today.   I spent the morning with Mystique, and while she packed we talked about all the stuff that is going to be happening, the classes and scenes planned and whatnot.  We went to the Farmer's Market and I bought rhubarb for my next pie.  

Now I have to make cookies to take along for snacks. (Oatmeal raisin).

Last night Master gave me a flogging, and it had been a while for that, a long while.   It sure felt good.  He also used the light switch (not the one that turns on the lights- a willow switch that is light and whippy), a solid switch, and then the hard strap.   I must have been in a fine frame of mind because even the hard strap felt good to me.   

Dancing off to make the cookies...

 

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm... cookies. Sighs wistfully :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They turned out very tasty, although not very sturdy. After a while they turned into cookie crumbles. I ate them anyway.

      Delete
  2. It's funny I only just wrote on the same thing in my blog about being in the right frame of mind and being able to easily take the pain inflicted by x,y,z - sounds like a wonderful evening ava x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starting mindset makes a huge difference I have found. Sometimes it is not that easy to change around.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...