Monday, February 10, 2014

Learning moment

I had another little learning moment this morning.   Since he expects transparency, in our own way, telling him I didn't like something he did after we are all done is perfectly fine, and in fact it is required.   What I say during is often to wild and random to be taken seriously.  Especially when it starts with fu..

For afterward, in reflection, a simple 
"I didn't like when you did ____" is useful information to him.  
Even if he just chooses to use it to torment me in the future. 

However, harping on it after that, even if I use different words (I hate it/It's boring/Are you sure you really like me at all?) is most distinctly just complaining and is not allowed.  

sigh.

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...