Saturday, February 4, 2017

A Game

Master asked if I wanted to try a new game last night.  I'm sort of adventurous sometimes, so I said yes.  Besides, what was I going to say, no?  I don't think so.

It started out with a big stick, a little stick and a little song.

Inchworm, inchworm, measuring the marigolds.   It had some heavy whacks to the beat with the heavy stick, and some extra painful stingy whacks with the little misery stick.  He told me that when he lost count of the numbers the inchworm adds, that is how many whacks I was going to get.  

One and one is two.
Two and two are four.
Four and four are eight.
And so on.  

He got up to 8,192.   Not 8,192 whacks of course, just that's where he was in the song when he lost count.  It goes up pretty fast.  But he wanted to fuck me before too long, so I didn't get all of them last night.  

He says he still owes me something like 8,100 whacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...