Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Waiting Is the Hardest Part

While Master was getting ready for work Monday morning I went upstairs to ask him if the new limited orgasms regimen meant I couldn't masturbate any more.  It made sense that it would, but I wanted to ask to make sure, just in case he would allow me to orgasm on my own... yeah, that doesn't make sense.  But I wanted to be sure.

So I asked him.  Nope, no masturbating.  Immediately my cunt began to drip.  Not just dampen, but actually drip.

He pulled my hair and told me to get on my knees, to touch myself.  He told me to lie down and show myself to him as I fondled.  I lay on my back, robe pushed off to the side, legs spread, cunt open and dripping.   He stood on my neck.  Light headed, I lay there, stroking myself and hoping for the command to come.  He gave it and I did. 

 He helped me get back to my knees and told me to give him a kiss.  Just a little one, because had to go to work.  I gave him the tiniest little peck on the tip.  He was hard.  He grabbed both sides of my head and thrust deep into my mouth, fucking my face.  I wanted him so badly.  I knew I wouldn't be allowed to masturbate after he left which made me long for it even more. When he pushed me away and called me a cocksucking whore I kissed his feet and thanked him.  

Last night he wasn't home and I had dreams.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...