Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Belts and Buttsex

He took off his belt.  

I watched out of the corner of my eye.

My mouth was busy.

I was on my knees.   

I saw the belt doubled over.

I shut my eyes.

 .........................................

Romance can be hearts and flowers or it can be belts and buttsex.  

Ours was the latter.

"Put your butt plug in, I'll be right back."

I held it in my hands to warm it.

The metal is arctic cold.

From down the hall he shouted "Just shove it on in there, don't make me come do it!"

I shoved.  

I grimaced.

But it went in easier since I've been practicing.

Master came back. The hood went over my head and all went dark.

..........................later.............

I begged him to fuck my ass.

Butt plug out, cock in, so much easier that way.    I was screaming.  Easier, sure, but still there was screaming.  He told me to stick my fingers in my pussy.  He stuck his thumb in my mouth and I was muffled a bit when I sucked it. 

He came deep inside me.

We went out to lunch with my posterior sore inside and out.  I might have squirmed a little in my seat.


 
 

3 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...