Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment: Fanfic- Ship two characters in 300 words or less
Sam: "...folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t. They kept going. Because they were holding on t...
-
A while ago we were trying to come up with a cute name for our Thursday meetings (me and Dr Peter). Today we came up with "Beating an...
-
For anyone who has been wondering how my stomach ache issue resolved, it hasn't. I haven't been writing about it (because boring!) ...
-
I've been into clicker training for many years, as a dog training method. It was begun by Karen Pryor as a way to train dolphins more h...

They are both lovely! :)
ReplyDeletefestive and playful :)
ReplyDeleteYay for joining in with Febphotofest. And now I want it to be Christmas all over again
ReplyDeletemollyxx
I just took our tree down last week- we had to get a full month of Christmas and didn't get it put up until right before the holiday.
Deletemmmm I really like the second image :)
ReplyDeleteRebel xox