Monday, February 27, 2017

TMI Tuesday, a little early this time

1. Which one of the following do you need increased privacy: a. Online interaction such as internet search and website interaction b. Sex c. Drinking or taking drugs (including marijuana use) d. Work

I think the first one, by process of elimination.  I don't mind being a bit of an exhibitionist while having sex.  I barely drink and don't do drugs.   I always work in privacy, or with only a couple people around.  However, mostly I don't like to be watched while I'm interneting.  For good reason, because it is often sex sites I visit.  This doesn't count my Master, of course, he can watch as much as he wants.

 
2. What decade in life were you most happiest with your sex life? Why? For example: teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.

Right now, which is my 40s, it is the best ever.  Ever since I became a submissive, in fact. Not a coincidence!
 
3. What is the sexiest TV show you have watched in the last year? Why is it sexy to you?

Westworld.  I like that one bad guy, the man in black.  He's got knives and drags the woman, Delores, off and does who knows what to her.  My imagination runs wild. 
 
4. What sex scene, from a movie, would you like to recreate?

The Story of O: one of the whipping scenes. 
 
5. Your sex life is to become a reality series. Which of the following titles best fits: a. “Too Big To Fail” b. “Years of Solitude” c. “A Visual Guide for the Perplexed” d. “Yes please, Any Time and Anywhere”

d, so much d.  ;)
 
Bonus: The Late Phoenix would like to know your family’s secret recipes because he is hungry and thirsty all the time. Please share.

This here is a GREAT meatloaf, from my dad's recipe book:

Ground beef 1- 1.5 lbs
chopped onion
1 can tomato sauce (small)
torn bits of bread (optional) 
1 egg

Mix 1/2 the can of tomato sauce into the other ingredients above.  Place meat mixture in a loaf pan.

Mix:
other half the tomato sauce
3 T mustard
1 t Worcestershire sauce
2 T brown sugar
2 T vinegar
1/4 cup water
salt 
pepper

Pour this over the meat.

Cook at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes.

Serve with mashed potatoes for best deliciousness.  I sometimes double it and still don't have any leftovers.  If you want to be healthy or if you are like me and can't eat beef, you can substitute ground turkey, but it won't be as good.

TMI Tuesday Blog 
 

3 comments:

  1. Michael from Hamburg

    Poor you ! You can't eat beat ? ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, a few years ago my stomach went into revolt on that. I don't know why. I still miss steak the most.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...