Sunday, February 19, 2017

Kinky Geek Night- Unicorn Magic

On the way to meet up with another couple for dinner, I got a bit of a leash yank from Master.  I was describing this one situation, in a hypothetical manner, and said "I'm not going to do that."  
 Master said "You'll do it if I tell you to do it."  I was in a very light hearted mood and I laughed and said something a bit flip back to him.  He got more stern with me, telling me I was owned and had no choice, until my light mood changed to subservience and I said, "Yes, Master."  Of course I am owned and have no choice. 

A bit later down the road, in a completely unrelated vein, he told me to take off my panties and sit on the seat with my skirt pulled up to my waist.  He made me pull up my shirt and sit in a manner to expose myself best to him.  He left a hand print on my thigh with a hard slap, and allowed to me to touch myself a little, as long as I made sure not to get his seat wet.  He made me stay this way even as we passed several truckers (but not the cars where there might be kids).  I don't think they happened to look down, but I am not positive of this.  

After a good dinner and enjoyable company, all four of us went again to Kinky Geek Night.  The other couple went straight to the dungeon,  while Master grabbed several games off the shelf because he wanted to wait a bit before playing.  Looking over rules, the easiest to learn in 5 minutes seemed like it would be Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit.  We were immediately joined by another couple, and she soon let drop that she had read all the books seven times!  The questions were hard, though, the sort that make you think "Who would even know that?"   

It became a bit more challenging when Mystique came to sit with us and began beating me on the back with canes, more of a massage level than truly hurty, but super distracting! My Master several years ago gave her blanket consent to do what ever she wants with me. I get excited when she takes advantage!
 
 The funniest part in the game was that I got a spell card that said "This card makes you exempt from going to the dungeon".  We had a good laugh about that.  I did go to the dungeon right after the game, card or no card.

  My final question, with no multiple choice, was "How long is the Sorcerers Stone?" and I guessed two inches because that seemed to be a good size for a stone.  I was right, so I won!    Come from behind victory! (insert dirty joke here).

Master picked out a cross for us to use, and told me to get naked while he went to do something.  I stripped bare and stood there waiting for a while before he come back.  Talk about building up nerves!

He began with a thorough flogging, getting ever harder.   He put the hood on me then so I was all in the dark.  He flogged me front and back both.  He beat me with the wavy Kris paddle, and a leather strap.  Then I felt the cold metal handle of the tire tread paddle between my legs.  It was shockingly cold and there was no mistaking it.   He began somewhat softly slapping it three or four times against my butt before reving up to a painful series of blows.  I think that is the implement that did the bruises but it could have been some from the paddles too.  I think there was another paddle after that.  
He took off the hood and told me to get on my knees.  I followed his directions to suck him, then he pulled me up, bent me forward on the cross, and fucked me.  There were more interludes of flogging, paddles, sucking and fucking until he was ready to stop. 

 We pretty much went immediately from there to playing with the other couple, who are Dom and sub.  I realized later that I should have had a drink of water in there somewhere, but I was going along doing what I was told, not thinking. 

Master fucked me first, then we swapped around so he and the other Dom were fucking her, then they did me the same to me with one at each end.  Then the other Dom fucked me for a long time, we swapped back and Master came inside me. It was all extremely pleasurable. I had many orgasms.  I was utterly worn out and befuddled by the end though.  

After about 5 minutes of sitting in the recovery room I started to feel sick and Master thought I must be dehydrated.  The rooms were quite warm and I think we'd been playing and fucking for close to three hours.   I'm not really sure on the times.  He pressed water on me even though I didn't want it, but I knew I need it, so I tried to drink as much as I could.  I ended up lying down on a mat with a unicorn for a while, which made me feel better. Unicorn magic.  












2 comments:

  1. I live in fear and anticipation of when (not if, when) Q pushes the matter and shares me with another man/woman. On the one hand, I think it'd be incredibly hot and fun. On the other, I'm a sensitive, emotional person who tends to overthink things, so I dunno if there'd be any emotional fallout from it (especially if he fucked another girl/guy). I just don't know. I am definitely not ruling it out, as it's a definite turn-on for both of us, almost a kink of his to "have the power to loan you out as a little fucktoy as I see fit", and definitely hot for me to imagine being his little fucktoy...but I sometimes wonder if that's edging into the realm of "things that seem amazingly hot in fantasy, but not so much in reality when you actually do them". Guess there's only one way to find out, eh? Might find out in a few months at Frolicon, we're both wanting to branch out and do more kink wise with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely part of our relationship that he has the power to loan me out anytime he wants. It's pretty hot both as an idea and in practice to both of us.

      The first time he was with another woman, I had no emotional fall out at all. I was just happy for him, and I was happy that I didn't have any bad reaction (because you don't know until you try it). The first time I was with another man, I did feel a bit slutty the next day, and worried that he'd be upset about it, but he encouraged me to see being slutty at his command as a good thing, and also he wasn't upset at all, so after subsequent times I didn't feel bad at all.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...