Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sick

Master has been sick this week, a stomach virus of some sort, really not fun for him.  So mostly I've been making toast and tea and going to the store for more clear sodas.   He felt a bit better for a while Saturday night and he caned me and fucked me, for which I was very grateful.  Then Sunday morning we showered together and he had me suck him off.   So, he's making a recovery, but still not back to eating regular foods.  

I'm planning to avoid being sick by eating spoonfuls of pickled ginger.  Actually I have no idea if this works, but I really love ginger so that is a good enough excuse.  It seems like it should be spicy enough to kill all stomach bugs.  

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...