Tuesday, September 26, 2017

My Master is the Cruelest

We were getting dressed to go out to an appointment.  I slipped out of my robe, staring at the belt in his hands.  He said he could hit me a few times with it, so I turned my back to him and grabbed hold of the dresser in anticipation.  I felt the swish of air as it went very close to my bottom, and I heard muted popping noises, but he didn't connect.  After a dozen of these near misses there was one hard pop on my ass, then he said "That's it. Get dressed.  We don't have time for any more."  

And how I want more.  That was six hours ago and he's sleeping now.   It's a rough life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...