1. What is your reality?
The beautiful farm, sunshine, family, a slight feeling of lonely sadness mixed with anticipation of future happiness and also anxiety about phone calls, and worrying about family and friends in the path of hurricane Irma.
2. Will you have sex today? This week?
Today, no. Master will be working all night. We had sex twice on Sunday and then he wanted a bed time blowjob during which he fingered me. It was an extraordinary sex-filled day and I really should write a blog about it.
3. What did you hate doing this past weekend?
Nothing. I had a great weekend.
4. What did you love doing this past weekend?
Seeing friends, going to a munch, eating dinner out, making breakfast for our friends and my family, having sex a lot, not to mention being threatened at sword and knife-point by Master and Travis. And half naked gardening.
5. Which new technology have you found most helpful in your life?
The computer. It does so much, like help me write this blog.
Which do you find to be the most annoying?
I don't usually keep around technologies that annoy me. I guess it would be websites that have video ads that you can't close. That bugs me.
TMI Tuesday link
1. How do you and your loved one connect? Usually with snuggling or with sex. 2. When did you last make a mistake and were okay with that...
A new national holiday?
This looks like a fun little questionnaire! 1. Does the cock you worship have a name? Would you like to give him one? -- Yes. H...
I lay back in the bed as Master rummaged through his night stand. Leather handcuff strap. Yum. Ball gag. Extra yum. Nipple c...