1. Did you make any resolutions at the start of 2017? If yes, how did you do at keeping them? What one thing are you still doing?
I didn't make any resolutions last year, or for the years a few before that. No real need, I guess.
2. Pick three words to describe your year 2017.
Coping, relaxing, sexy
3. What was your biggest personal change in 2017?
I feel more relaxed and less nervous now than I did at the beginning of last year.
4. What was totally unexpected in your 2017?
The implosion and disintegration of our local munch group.
5. What was the best thing that happened to you in 2017?
Being with my Master, going to some of the events we went to, and going on the cruise in August.
Bonus: Did you make new year resolutions for 2018? Share a few with us? Any of them repeats from 2017?
I did make two resolutions. One was to leave a certain online group that had been taken over by trolls. It was kind of a train wreck- hard to look away. The other was to do more yoga. I have left the group and have done a little yoga, gradually increasing, each morning for the past 5 days or so. I figured why wait until January 1st to start?
I have been working really hard to get the kitchen finished this week. You know that kitchen project we started last summer and then it sat...
A new national holiday?
This looks like a fun little questionnaire! 1. Does the cock you worship have a name? Would you like to give him one? -- Yes. H...
I lay back in the bed as Master rummaged through his night stand. Leather handcuff strap. Yum. Ball gag. Extra yum. Nipple c...