Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Flinching Gets Two More

Well, it's cold here again, so that just means a good time to warm up in the bedroom, right?

Crank up the space heater and get naked!

Master used his belt on me as I stood braced on the dresser.  The very first hit was my mid back on the right side, shockingly hard.  The second was close my left armpit, also terribly painful.  Then he worked his way down my back (lower back- also ow!) to my ass, which is far more bearable.   After a good belt warm up he brought down the bullwhip, giving me some nice stripes right down my back.   He stepped in close and intimately wrapped his arm around my neck.  

"Do you think most women like this?" he asked, taking out the wooded paddle, and continuing a discussion we'd had earlier about something a friend had posted on facebook about "What is bad sex to women vs. men?"


"No, not most women", I answered between gasps of pain after each paddle strike.

"It doesn't even hurt", he said with another solid whack on my butt.

"It doesn't hurt YOU", I retorted. 

"But you love it," he stated, pushing me to the floor and entering me from behind.   He switched to a leather strap as he fucked me, and I did love it.   

He took me onto the bed and had me suck him while he gave me orgasms with the glass dildo and vibrator (yay for B voters!).  

I begged him to tie me up, after he asked what I most wanted, and he did, because he is the most kind and gracious Master.  He made a ladder tie down my arms and fastened them to the headboard, then tied my legs up in the air.

When he got done fucking me we took a shower together and I got to be his pissing post.  I love that, heh, so nasty!

Out of the shower and getting dried off, he started smacking my tits.  After a few hits on each I flinched back.   Well, that just got me two more, even harder than the others.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful encounter. And yes most women probably dont love it. The ones who do, well, we do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I saw the article you're talking about on women vs. men and bad sex. I actually thought of you as the outlier when I read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's funny! Some friends of mine irl were having a discussion on the article, but I didn't feel like I could share without giving too much away. Now, I know a couple of them are kinky themselves, but most of the people on there do not need to know that much about me.Finding something general to say to the question of "What is bad sex?" wasn't happening.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...