Sunday, January 28, 2018

Voting is CLOSED

Voting officially closed at midnight last night. And you each only get one vote, no matter how decent you are (some people on the fet post tried to vote many times), so that leaves my semi-official count as:

Choice A (blowjobs for him every day, no orgasms or other sex for me for a week): 12

Choice B (go on as normal, which means all the sex and blowjobs he wants for him PLUS orgasms for me too): 18 (includes 15 from my blog on fetlife)

Choice C: flip a coin for orgasms after edging: 1

Choice D: unspecified: 1

B's win!

Master says we are going to celebrate with a blowjob first thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...