Monday, January 22, 2018

Scary Beatings, and much Fucking

Saturday Master had to work in the morning and then was tired and in need of recuperation for the afternoon.  

I had asked if I could go to a community Pokemon event which started at one, and Mystique wanted to go with me, so we spent about 2 1/2 hours wandering around the college campus catching Pokemon with a bunch of other people I sort of know.  My foot is so much better it didn't even bother me (yay!).  Both kids were off to spend the day with different friends.  Both of them were playing D&D, as it turned out, which was pretty funny to me.  Maybe it has gotten a lot more popular now than when I was a kid? 

When I got home, we watched some TV because Master was still just exhausted and not feeling that good.  We cuddled on the couch and he petted me.

 Eventually, though, he decided I needed to be beat.  He told me to get upstairs, get my collar on and be naked.  When he came up right after me he was even more harsh than usual (and to be honest, a little scary).  It contrasted completely with his relaxed, holding my hand and cuddling me, tv-watching attitude of a few minutes before.   

He told me to lie on the floor with my hands behind my back.  He tied me that way and started out with a small warm up and then a serious ass-smacking with both of the new leather toys, the tawse and the single strap.   When he stepped away for a minute I heard weird noises and got scared.  I turned my head to look and see what he was doing, but he chastised me strongly for moving before I could tell what was going on.   

I lay as still as I could after that, my face down to the blanket on the floor.   

He untied one of my hands and had me roll over to my back.  He made me spread my legs so he could use the straps both on my cunt and my breasts.  The spot just above my cunt, where I had freshly shaved, really hurt under the strapping, especially with the narrower one.   When I was really good and beaten, suffering in both body and mind, he wrapped his body around mine, both of us lying on a blanket on the floor.

Then he said "You think you are getting cuddly aftercare now, but actually you are sucking cock."

And then a second later that was absolutely what I was doing.  

He fucked me a little bit, letting me come and also fucking me with the glass dildo while I sucked him, but too soon the dogs began to make a fuss to announce the kids coming home, so we had to stop.

Master's orgasm was delayed until later that night when he unceremoniously told me to lie on my stomach and he used me until he came.   That was his second of the day, because he'd already used me early in the morning before work, so he lasted a long time.   I didn't come this time, but it felt wonderful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...