Tuesday, January 9, 2018

If You Like It Put a String On It

The parody song of the day, to the tune of Beyonce's Single Ladies of course, is called "Little Buttplugs".  

This is after my ass attempted to eat the new butt plug with the heart crystal on the end.   The plug stayed in its proper place during all the morning's beating, sucking and fucking.  Then when we were lying exhausted and warm in bed I saw a parade of stars across my eyes and felt a weird, but not painful, sensation in my ass.  I reached back there and found no plug.  I exclaimed, startled, "I just lost the plug".  Master thought I was joking but I assured him I wasn't, my ass had swallowed it.  He was jolted out of his pleasant drowsiness, but happily with a little effort I recovered it.

This one is definitely getting a string on it like the other one has.   

1 comment:

  1. yikes. i would panic. and go into some crazy frenzy. good thing - put that string on it.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...