1. How old is your longest living relative?
I may still have a great aunt in her 90s. All my grandparents have died; two of them were in their 90s at the time of their passing.
2. Do you hope to live to this age? Why?
No, not really. I don't need that much life span. I would rather go suddenly in my lower 80s without illness. I worry more about pain and frailty than dying.
3. What is your family’s native language? Your native language?
English and English. My parents are both from Oklahoma.
You're the reason God made Oklahoma
4. How old were you when you started dating?
I was 15 when I first had a boyfriend. That lasted one month.
Yes, I touched his penis (I know you were wondering).
5. How old were you when you first had sex–any kind of sex?
I was 16. My Master was 18.
Bonus: How would you describe your sense of humor?
It's pretty dorky.
What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
For more TMI blogs: https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/08/tmi-tuesday-january-9-2018/
1. How do you and your loved one connect? Usually with snuggling or with sex. 2. When did you last make a mistake and were okay with that...
A new national holiday?
This looks like a fun little questionnaire! 1. Does the cock you worship have a name? Would you like to give him one? -- Yes. H...
I lay back in the bed as Master rummaged through his night stand. Leather handcuff strap. Yum. Ball gag. Extra yum. Nipple c...