1. How old is your longest living relative?
I may still have a great aunt in her 90s. All my grandparents have died; two of them were in their 90s at the time of their passing.
2. Do you hope to live to this age? Why?
No, not really. I don't need that much life span. I would rather go suddenly in my lower 80s without illness. I worry more about pain and frailty than dying.
3. What is your family’s native language? Your native language?
English and English. My parents are both from Oklahoma.
You're the reason God made Oklahoma
4. How old were you when you started dating?
I was 15 when I first had a boyfriend. That lasted one month.
Yes, I touched his penis (I know you were wondering).
5. How old were you when you first had sex–any kind of sex?
I was 16. My Master was 18.
Bonus: How would you describe your sense of humor?
It's pretty dorky.
What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
For more TMI blogs: https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/08/tmi-tuesday-january-9-2018/
1. Who was the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them? There was a kid in grade school I liked because he always invi...
This looks like a fun little questionnaire! 1. Does the cock you worship have a name? Would you like to give him one? -- Yes. H...
A new national holiday?
So, that happened. Last night Master spanked my ass until it was bleeding. The paddle actually cracked and pinched me. I didn't even...