Saturday, July 21, 2018

Disappointed

I hate it when Master is disappointed in me. 

Thursday I had a massively busy day, and this is no excuse, but I forgot to consider dinner until it was too late to go to the store.  We went directly out for some Pokemon raids, meeting in town on his way home, and then after that I had to tell him I needed to go to the store for food. By the time we got home and I cooked it, just some hamburgers which are quick, it was almost 8:00.   He was disappointed that I hadn't planned ahead to have something at home to make, and he told me I must do better.  

Friday I tried to make up for it with potatoes. Potatoes say "I'm sorry", right?  Not just potatoes, of course, there was also curried spicy hamburger with onions and radishes, a salad, and for dessert raspberry pie with ice cream.  

1 comment:

  1. It's an awful feeling disappointing them isn't it? but I'd say a super busy day is a good excuse. Sounds like you made up for it the next night. Yum!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...