Tuesday, July 17, 2018

TMI Tuesday: Finger Spews

1. If each of your index fingers could spew a liquid for the rest of your life, what liquid(s) would it be.



We're assuming magic fingers here, so we don't have to worry about physics or any of that tricky stuff.  I think my index finger would be liquid gold, for spending loot.  The other would be coffee, for convenience.  I hope that I can shut off the tap, otherwise this is going to be very messy.

2. If you could talk to everyone in the world for 5 minutes, all at once, what would you say?


Nothing.  That would be worse than public speaking.

3. Would you rather not be able to eat for a week OR not be able to _____ for a month?



I'd rather not be able to trip over logs for a month.  That's an easy one!

4. What exhilarates you?


My Master, when he wants to play with me.

5. What is the best perk of your job? What is the best perk you have ever had at any job?

Being at home, being outside on nice days. 
Not having to go to work..  


Best perk on any job:  good healthcare plan.   That was when I worked as a lab technician.


Bonus:  Just how naughty are you?


So naughty.  I once got caught giving head in the back seat of a car.  My mom was driving.

   https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/07/16/tmi-tuesday-july-17-2018/

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I just about spit my drink at the last one! LoL. Love your answers!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love that! with my luck my finger’s liquid gold would be Velveeta cheese. I wish those magic-fingers coin-slot machines were still around, that motel-bed rumbling was so ‘70s. I need to step my hand-game game up. in doing my Wikipedia research I realized the only hand-games I know are Rock Paper Scissors and the Circle Game

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...