Tuesday, July 31, 2018

TMI Tuesday

1. One thing that you will never do again?  

Be 25.  

2. Who knows you the best?  

My Master.

3. Do you think a relationship should be 50/50 all the time? 

No.  One saying I like is "Fair is where they have the cotton candy and pony rides".   It can't be totally unbalanced to the point where one person never gets their needs met, but I think aiming for a constant 50/50 is not realistic.

4. When was your most recent act of kindness? Was it appreciated?  

An online friend asked me to join a suicide support group to give supportive messages to people who are reaching out for help. I did it, but I can't say it has been the easiest thing I've ever done.  Yes, she appreciated the help with the group.


5. Are you a good friend? Why or why not?  

All I can say is I try.  I have a lot of anxiety over whether I have annoyed or irked people and they just aren't telling me. 

6. What is something that you tried really hard to like but just couldn’t? 

Doing 69.  Just not fun.  

 Bonus: How was your month of July? Did you do anything fun, interesting, new?

Yes, yes, yes!  So many new and fun things.  There was the strap-on and dildo fun, and there was the shooting and fishing weekend.

 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/07/30/tmi-tuesday-july-31-2018/

1 comment:

  1. Love your answers to these! Always interesting questions.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...