Monday, July 9, 2018

TMI Tuesday: Here's Looking At You!

1. What is the most marvelous thing you have ever seen?

My newborn babies for the first time.
 
2. Are you a starter or a finisher?

I'd like to say the latter, but I might be fooling myself.  I generally finish most things...
 
3. When did your heart last ‘skip a beat’? Why?

Probably last night when my Master suddenly grabbed me and kissed me.  I don't know if it actually skipped a beat or not, but I think it makes a  good story.


4. What does your perfect day look like?

Waking up in Paris after a night at the dungeon, having sex, strolling down to a cafe for coffee and a bakery for eclairs, then some museum-strolling, followed by a picnic and then retreating to our hotel for a quickie before dinner.  After dinner, who knows? Maybe a heavy humiliation scene where I have to crawl around and lick things.
 
5. What would you call your autobiography?

Tales of a Happy Slave


Bonus:  How does it feel to be photographed?

Usually it doesn't feel like anything for regular unkinky, fully clothed photos.  If I'm getting nude photos done, or doing kinky things, it feels salacious.   

 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/07/09/tmi-tuesday-july-10-2018/

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers to these, and particularly love your answers to No's 1 and 4 :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...