Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Another orgasm

Master told me to make sure I used the vibrator today to have another orgasm while he was at work.  I love those type of commands (skipping and jumping around here- lucky me!).


This was after he had pulled me up from my computer chair by the hair, led/dragged me into the other room, pushed me over the arm of the couch and nearly, but not quite, fucked me.  Just a bit of a tease.  Then he had me get on my knees and suck his cock.  He made me cum while I did so.  Several times.  Ahhhh!  Afterward he used my hair to dry his cock. 

Then he ordered me to lie on the floor and play with myself while he watched. 
One finger, two fingers... Cum!

What a good morning this is. 


From the blog of the world's most spoiled slave :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...