Friday, December 14, 2012

Sharing

I just wanted to share this blog post here, because I found it really interesting.

Aisha - Follow Up on Getting Enough

I fully admit to being a pleasure/pain endorphin addict.  I guess there are worse things to which I could be addicted.    Yesterday, in fact, I felt exactly like an addict who is deprived of her fix.   Shameful, perhaps, but there it is.  Jonesing for pain. 

I got it later that night, which may account for my good mood today.   First I was crying, hard, with tears, which almost never happens, the tears part anyway.   Then I was flying, feeling like my head was a balloon that was about to float off of my body.  I got the impression that my collar was the only thing holding my head on.  Weird, huh?  And no drugs or alcohol were involved.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Ancilla! (And it's not shameful, we're all in the same boat...)

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...