Friday, December 14, 2012

Sharing

I just wanted to share this blog post here, because I found it really interesting.

Aisha - Follow Up on Getting Enough

I fully admit to being a pleasure/pain endorphin addict.  I guess there are worse things to which I could be addicted.    Yesterday, in fact, I felt exactly like an addict who is deprived of her fix.   Shameful, perhaps, but there it is.  Jonesing for pain. 

I got it later that night, which may account for my good mood today.   First I was crying, hard, with tears, which almost never happens, the tears part anyway.   Then I was flying, feeling like my head was a balloon that was about to float off of my body.  I got the impression that my collar was the only thing holding my head on.  Weird, huh?  And no drugs or alcohol were involved.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Ancilla! (And it's not shameful, we're all in the same boat...)

    hugs,

    aisha

    ReplyDelete

The Man In Black

Sitting at the kitchen table with my computer, listening to Crime and Punishment on audiobook, I heard steps behind me.  I smelled leather f...