Friday, October 11, 2013

Found!

Master's schedule turned out to be not quite as bad as I was afraid.  He has different start/end times each day, so based on those he's been able to come home most nights, except for Tuesday and Thursday.   We still have far less time together because he gets home much later and leaves much earlier, and doesn't have a day off during the week, so I've been feeling pretty lonely, and missing him.

I've been staying really busy and not moping though, between getting more exercise (made it to yoga/pilates/tai chi twice this week, in addition to walking an hour a day) and cleaning like a mad woman.  

He still definitely wants to move us closer to work though.  

On another note: 
 
Wednesday I was cleaning out boxes in the closet and discovered, buried in magazines, a dragon tail whip that I thought we'd lost about 8 months ago. 
  Wednesday night Master used it on me again, and though I had a few moments of "WHY did I miss this?" when it really stung, after a few more minutes the pleasure overcame pain and I remembered why I missed it.   When he stopped I wished he'd keep on with it forever.  Well, maybe not forever, that would be silly, but I didn't want it to stop.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...