Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Keep calm

KEEP CALM 
AND 
OBEY YOUR
 MASTER




This was the little reminder that I drew, and colored, in my journal (paper journal) today.   Just as a reminder.  He had given me a little talk about this last night, which I have been replaying in my head today and it has really helped.

Master won't be home tonight and it was stressing me out just a little bit, but I've been busy doing stuff all day, and am feeling pretty good.

Tasks accomplished:

-Fed kids
-Older kid was driven to school after he missed the bus.
-Younger kid caught his bus
 -Sorted through the kids books and donated some, plus a few bags of my stuff at Goodwill
-Went to combination yoga/pilates/tai chi for an hour class
-Went for a walk with Mystique and her dogs for half an hour
-Shopped at the Mart of Wall.  
-Swept back deck
-Placed animal deterrant under the gutter that the dogs keep knocking off the house.  (I used one of those plastic chair mats, with the pointy side up- that I got at WM)
-Fed ducks
-Swept out basement and stairs
-Sorted through the kids books and donated some, plus a few bags of my stuff at Goodwill
-Cleaned Master's bathroom top to bottom
-Did all the sheets and blankets laundry from the kids beds


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...