Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cock Worship



This looks like a fun little questionnaire!   


1. Does the cock you worship have a name? Would you like to give him one? 

-- Yes.   His name is private, though; I'm not at liberty to share.  :) 


  2. What's the max number of times you've worshiped cock in a 24 hour period? 

 --I have no idea.  Number of times?  Maybe 3 or 4?  I don't really know because I haven't kept track.


  3. How often does cock-worshiping take place?

-- Daily, if he is home.  Or more often than that. 


4. When worshiping cock, do you start with balls? [Yes / No and elaborate please.]

-- No, I start with his cock, then my hand goes on his balls to fondle (or if I don't, he reminds me to do that). 


  5. Do / Can you deep throat?

--Yes, and I love that feeling of being held down on his shaft as far as it will go, even with the gagging and snuffling and drooling and not being able to breathe.   It brings me to the edge of orgasm, in fact.  I will do it without being pulled/held down, but I like the element of force too. 


 6. Spit or swallow? (Yeah yeah, I had to right?)

-- Swallow. Always.


7. What do you focus on when worshiping cock? 

-- I focus on pleasing him, breathing, and switching things around every few minutes, which seems to make him happy.    I'm thinking "Ok, what can I do next?"  I think about my tongue movements, whether to go tighter, looser, more speed, less speed etc.  He is frequently telling me what he wants so I focus on his commands also.   After a prolonged session I'm thinking more about my own soreness, my jaw (which has way more stamina than it used to) or my knees hurting, or my lips being bruised.   Or "God, would you just finish already?"  I know, I know, not so very worshipful there.  


  8. How long is a typical cock worshiping session for you?
 
-- I haven't really timed any of them.  It could be any length of time from seconds to hours.


  9. What is your favorite cock worshiping position?

--Lying on the bed on my side, with him kneeling above but next to me- in that position I can hardly resist coming myself, it is so erotic!     A close second is kneeling on the floor in front of him when he is standing, especially if he is also caning or whipping me.   
10. If you had to give up oral sex, which would you choose - never giving again, or never getting again?
 

-- I want to give more than receive.  

  

Originally from:
Cock worshiping society blog 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks for linking back to the CWS blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really should be a CWS member. Are you interested?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, what would that entail?

      Delete
    2. If you go to CWS you can read about it on the 'Join' tab. It's pretty easy. Members get their blog listed there. Some members are authors also, but you don't have to be an author unless you want to.

      Delete
    3. It doesn't look like my blog has to be mainly about that topic, just occasionally, right? I would have to write the required essay- so perhaps I will wait for inspiration to strike on that one. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Occasionally is fine! You will be most welcome when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...