Saturday, December 14, 2013

No Matter Which Direction You Look

I actually wrote this last year, but I can't find it in the blog archives here, so I thought I would reprint it.  I originally posted it on Fetlife.    A blog at Submissive Sanctuary today reminded me of this.

-------------------

This evening I was kneeling at my Master's feet, looking up at him. He was looking down at me with adoration, and I was feeling like the happiest slave ever created as he stroked my hair. I started to try to tell him how I felt.

"Master, you know what I love?" and I stopped there, unable to get my words in the right order to express what I felt. I wanted to say how completely I felt like his slave and how happy I was that he could see me that way, at his feet, and be so happy with me.

"I love when you look down on me like that", I said, not quite getting the words I wanted to come out right, but I think conveying some of my feelings to him anyway.

He laid down on the floor and said "Come over here and look now". I was above him looking down at him.
Then he said, "It doesn't matter which direction I look at you from, you're still my slave, bitch."

Then I collapsed on top of him, laughing with joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...