Sunday, August 3, 2014

Picnic in the Woods

Having three conversations at once and trying to write at the same time does not work.  I finally left two of the chats, head all abuzz.  

Saturday morning was another session with the knife.  This time I was tied down, both arms above my head, my feet tied together.  He knelt over my face, shoving his cock down my throat to the balls.  He had the knife and a sharpening steel and was using it above me, getting it nice and sharp.  

"Snick, snick, snick" went the blade across the steel.  My stomach fluttered.  My cunt clenched.

He pulled back, then held my throat, pointing my face higher with that hand, and began cutting some lines across my chest.  These were more definite than before, a bit sharper, but still no blood.  He cut his initials again into my breast, some lines above that and on my stomach, "cunt".

I had the butt plug inserted already.   I freed my legs by squirming when it seemed he was about to take me, making it easier for him to get in.  Having my feet tied together was hampering that effort.  

After he came inside me, I had some rushing around to do to get ready, because we were heading off to the outdoor picnic/kink in the woods event.   I made and ate breakfast with the butt plug in, leaving it until it was uncomfortable and he said I could take it out. 

It turned out we were the only ones to play, at least that I saw.  I wished more people would because I don't like being the only one (and I like to watch), but oh well.  

Mystique gave me a long misery stick for a present, and Master put it to use right away.  It is thin and painful, aptly nicknamed.   As soon as I was out of the car I was up against the side of it, leaning my hands on the car and getting whapped.  I danced and whimpered at the stripes applied to my backside. 

Later on, after much socializing, Master fulfilled one of my bucket list items by tying me to a tree and beating on me.   He flogged me sore, and used the misery stick and the belt.  Then he took me down, we went off a short distance and he fucked me on our blanket on the ground.  We couldn't see anybody from there, but I had no illusions that they all knew, which was... well...I don't know, it just was.   Hot. Humiliating. Embarrassing.  Hot.  All that stuff. 

Coming back all freshly fucked with leaves in my hair and sticky all over, I pulled inward, like a turtle.  I pretty much just stood by Master and looked at nothing until they got a game of Cards Against Humanity out and I had something to do to bring me around.  

That was another item on my bucket list actually, as I'd been wanting to play and hearing all about how fun it was.  It certainly has a sick and twisted element to the game!

It was a great day to spend with our friends, and we got back home late after the campfire.

-------------------------

This morning I made pancakes for Master and he used my mouth, treating me like a simple object for his pleasure.  He let me masturbate while he watched.   Now I've just been doing some naked lounging and am still wearing my leather collar and cuffs since yesterday.   I really could get used to this.  




  




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great way spend the day. Have played that game..it is an 'ice' breaker for sure.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...