Saturday, December 27, 2014

Bruises for Kaya

Yesterday there was something posted about the rule of the internet being "Pictures or it didn't happen".   

Well, since the bruises I had were really quite small and not photo-worthy Master took that as a challenge last night.

"I'm going to beat you until you have some bruises for kaya to see".  
"Oh shit."  I thought to myself.

He only wanted to use the big spoon, the funnest new toy ever (ha!).  And my ass doesn't bruise that well.  But he kept hitting it for a long time, and hard.  Guess what I have?  Not one single new bruise anywhere, although it really hurt then and it still hurts now.  

Everyone so often, he'd stop and ask me if I wanted him to keep going, because I was crying and whimpering and not enjoying it at all.  "You want to have bruises for kaya, don't you?"   Yes, Master. I can't say no.  I just can't.


Because I'm an idiot, this morning I suggested he might have better luck bruising the fronts of my thighs or their sides, because my ass is, uh, well seasoned.  

So, there are still no pictures.   

8 comments:

  1. Sadly over the years I have TRIED to leave my flogging, whipping, paddling bruise marks on morningstar ass only to be very disappointed, she doesn't bruise, well there was one time when W/we did it on a humid fall evening outside and sadly no cameras were allowed that evening....

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQUEE! Practice makes perfect! If at first you don't succeed, try try try again! And other such sentiments regarding do-overs. :D

    My thighs and my tits bruise much easier than my butt. I vote for doing much experimenting to see if you are the same.

    You're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we should just go straight for the whip because that will leave some good marks right away. Not bruises, but at least something to see. I don't really get a vote though. LOL. Even the cane does better marks than a spoon. I think he just liked the process of trying....

      Delete
  3. Sadly I am the complete opposite, I mark easily, deeply and with any implement any where. Different problem entirely, as it often stops a scene, purely because my skin cannot take any more unless he wants to break it and see me bleed. My mind is saying more more more, skin and Master says nope. I relish and love seeing them, but I wish there was a middle ground for me, as it means I cannot scene daily as I (and he) would like too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, that would be worse. Yes, some middle ground would be great here!

      Delete
  4. all i can say about this is i thought i didn't bruise easily either but there was some foot biting the other day. while it didn't seem, at the time, any worse than any other time, the bruising is WOW. i love the marks though, even the teeth marks have their own little bruises. it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...