Friday, August 7, 2015

The Debate Game

First, he told me he might not be fucking me. 

We watched some TV while he warmed up my ass with his hand as
 I lay over his lap.  The Republican debates started.  He wanted to watch it, but told me anytime they said anything really stupid or untrue I was going to get really whacked hard, not these warm up pats.

He had me fetch a paddle and put my butt plug in.  I alternated getting spanked (not too hard), sucking his cock while kneeling on the floor between his legs, and getting spanked really hard for every stupid thing the candidates said.   So very much stupid there.   It made the debates a lot more fun, though.

We didn't make it all the way through the debate because he couldn't take it anymore and switched to a Mel Brooks movie.  I sat next to him and he thumped on my cunt with a fist or open hand. He allowed me to play with myself.  I came many times, as he commanded, but I was still aching to get fucked.  

At bedtime, he told me to take out the plug because we were just going to sleep.  He wanted to save his orgasm for the weekend.  Maybe for another girl.  He smacked and punched me in the tits as I tried to stand still and resist blocking with my arms.  

To Be Continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...