Saturday, December 19, 2015

Friday Night

After I wrote my blog yesterday when I was feeling good, Friday was kind of a tough day for me.  I got to feeling blue, and worrying about everything and nothing.  When Master got home I didn't get off the couch to greet him or to serve him or make his salad.   Finally I dragged myself into the kitchen to make his tea.  I started to feel better when he pushed me up against the counter by my throat and said I needed a beating for sure.  

He always knows how to cheer me up.

At bedtime I got a little spanking over his lap, and a flogging, then he switched to the misery stick.  And the evil back scratchers which hurt like the devil. I could barely stand that.  It seemed especially painful last night.  I'm not sure if that was my emotions, or how hard he was hitting with it, or if it always just really hurts.  Probably the latter, as it didn't get to be called a misery stick by being full of fun and happiness.

When he switched to his belt it was a relief.  I relaxed into the painful stings it left.  Then he put me face down on the bed for more of the painful stick, a wooden spoon and the paddle. He attached the leash to my collar, and fucked me and let me come, which was a great relief.   

Afterward we talked (even though I didn't want to) about all my various worries of the day.  He reassured me that he'd take care of me no matter what it took.  I love him so.  I also confessed my faults and failures of the day.  We have that little ritual every night, but usually I have nothing to admit. Usually he just tells me I was a good slave.  Last night I did, about falling down on my service through self indulgent couch-lounging.  I don't know if he will punish me, since last night's beating was for fun and maintenance, not punishment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...