Monday, December 7, 2015

Kinky Holiday Party

This weekend we attended a kinky holiday party.  It wasn't a play party, though a couple of people got spanked anyway.  Master came home with one of the gag gifts (not an actual gag)- a leopard print penis warmer, which is pretty hilarious.  And it won't be nearly as painful for me as the teddy bear paddle he originally unwrapped.

 I'm not sure where or why one would need to wear a penis 'n' balls warmer, but that scrotal frostbite can be a bitch.  So I've heard.

The gift exchange was one of those crazy endless stealing games.
 I ended up with a really nice knife, after lots of trading/stealing.

  Sometimes it is surprising what gets stolen.   There was a monster dildo that a new guy got, which ended up being stolen from him (you should have seen how happy he was about that!).  Once your gift is stolen, you can take one from someone else.

The baby Jesus butt plug was also stolen once.  Yes, really.  You can get your own sacrilegious sex toys right here:  http://divine-interventions.com/religioustoys.php.

 After the party, Master was exhausted and went straight to bed while I cleaned up the kitchen (wrecked while we were out!) and took care of the dogs.   

Sunday we had a delicious session of ass sex and leather strapping and orgasms.  Master took that leash that is still tied to the head board and looped it around my neck so he could partially strangle me while fucking me.  The best!  

Then we spent all afternoon doing Christmas cards together.  So wholesome.  :) :)  They are all done now, which is a huge relief off my mind.  Now I'm going to have to think about doing some Christmas shopping.  No, I haven't started yet, except for the things I bought for the kinky gift exchange.  





 

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...