Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Seasonal Program
I had the BEST idea today. Master was fucking me and I had clothespins attached all around to various places- my labia, nipples, even my chin. I told him we should have little bells glued to all the clothespins! Think how festive the sound would be! I am now wondering how easy it would be to glue bells to clothes pins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment: Fanfic- Ship two characters in 300 words or less
Sam: "...folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t. They kept going. Because they were holding on t...
-
A while ago we were trying to come up with a cute name for our Thursday meetings (me and Dr Peter). Today we came up with "Beating an...
-
For anyone who has been wondering how my stomach ache issue resolved, it hasn't. I haven't been writing about it (because boring!) ...
-
I've been into clicker training for many years, as a dog training method. It was begun by Karen Pryor as a way to train dolphins more h...
That sounds fun and jingly in more ways than one!
ReplyDeleteI have nipple clamps with bells attached to them. He uses them for predicament - if he hears the bells because I'm squirming too much (against say a Hitachi) then he hits me.
ReplyDeleteIt's brilliant and so much fun. I think you should record your festive sounds and post it!