Sunday, December 20, 2015

Rapey Goodness (again!)

Master had softened me up with the bamboo back scratchers first.   He beat me in time with all his favorite Christmas songs.   He slapped my breasts so hard I felt a little sick. 

Back scratchers, aka butt drumsticks


He flipped me on to my back and snapped the leash to my collar.

"You have no choice.  Tell me you don't want this. Tell me 'no'. Tell me I can't take you."

I said the things he told me to say, and also tried to push him away with my hands and hold my legs tight together.

He took my wrists and wrapped them in the leash.   I begged him "No, please, no, don't fuck me now, Master".  I'm sure I was really convincing (rolls eyes).  

"I own your cunt.  I'm going to use it, you whore. You are mine."

He plunged into me.  I was on the edge of coming, but holding off and waiting for his command.

"Beg me not to rape you."

I did.  

"Come now, cunt!"

 
 

3 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...