Thursday, November 24, 2016

Story of My Life

This morning I ate, let my dogs out, showered and it was almost time to go to Thanksgiving with our friends so I went up to get dressed.  

Master worked a night shift and was having a quick nap, but we really had to go, so I woke him up by offering a bit of "Good morning cock-sucking" which he accepted.  Then one thing led to another and I ended up getting smeared make up, mussed hair and slightly sticky thighs.  I did my best to get cleaned up and dressed and we set off for our friends' house.    

I drove while Master slept, since it was a two hour trip.  We had a wonderful meal with our old friends and are now back home again, loaded with leftovers.   I'm contemplating a late night snack of pie before bed, but I really shouldn't.  :)  

I'm grateful for Master, for the kids and family, and for all of our wonderful friends that make the world a better place.  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful way to start the day and end it. This year we are alone on Thanks Giving. For me a great start would have been to service my wife first then wear only panties the whole day and to have her spank me while I wash dishes after the meal then service her again and if I do good allow me to put on a show for her by masturbating in her hand then give me the desert.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete

The Man In Black

Sitting at the kitchen table with my computer, listening to Crime and Punishment on audiobook, I heard steps behind me.  I smelled leather f...