Tuesday, November 15, 2016

TMI Tuesday: Money and Mischief

1. What shoes would  you like  to fill today?



My walking shoes!  I like to go for a walk everyday, so I'm hoping that today will be a good one and not rain all day.

2. What is the next big dollar purchase you are planning to make?



I don't get to plan any big purchases, but my Master has said he'd like to get us a new big TV.

3. You have $100,000 to spend on friends. How would you spend it?


Well, obviously however my Master wants.  I'd like to arrange a big kinky vacation together with friends, but I'd have to get his approval first.

4. You have $5,000 to spend on your significant  other. How would  you spend it?



This is going to be boring, but I'd pay off one of his debts.  I know it has been worrying him to owe money. 

5. What is your favorite waste of time ? 


The internet, obviously!  
 
Bonus: Tell us about the most mischievous thing you did as a kid.

At my grandma's house once she tried to make me eat mushrooms.  The rule was we had to sit at the table until our plate was clear, so rather than eat them I sat there for seemingly hours and then when she had to go in another room I buried the disgusting fungi in the dirt of the houseplants on the kitchen window.  

 
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment there so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

4 comments:

  1. Damn, your answer to #5 is so right I wish I'd thought of it.
    Does Master read your blog? If so maybe he'll serve them for dinner as a punishment? Ugh, I can't stand them either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does read my blog, but he also knows I've always hated mushrooms. He loves them, so if I get them in a dish while eating out I can give them all to him. That would be a horrible punishment!

      Delete
    2. heh heh - I hope Master is kind!
      ;)

      Delete
    3. I like to think so :). He has only made me eat something I didn't like once, for other reasons than punishment.

      Delete

Plans

Last night Master attached the clover clamps to my lower lips and stretched them tight.  He inserted two fingers and began fucking me with t...