Tuesday, January 31, 2017

February is Photo Month!

This month I am following along with Molly's February Photofest challenge to post at least one erotic photo taken by me or of me every day.  I suspect this will be difficult, but hopefully also fun and encourage some creativity. 

 I am excited about this, and have already begun talking photos.  My Master did as well, although he says he won't BE in any of the photos. 

 It just hit me that I have come a long way since I was horribly embarrassed to publish a photo of me showing major cleavage on the internet 5-6 years ago!

For more information, see this page: http://mollysdailykiss.com/february-photofest/

 
Febraury Photofest

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...